Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunday and bonding day 8

t








Sweet Stella smiles for your enjoyment!

Sunday is a non visiting day at the baby house, but early Sunday morning the other single
I met in June, same team, different agency, came in at 3 in the morning. So I just showed her, Beth, around the area, took her to Tsum (central department store) and the grocery store then later we had dinner. We decided that we could stay together and save lots of money. I am in a studio but it has a bed and a pull out couch. We will split $46 for the days that she is here...thank goodness...after the first uncountable trip, I need to save where I can

This afternoon before my visit was to start our coordinator finally came up to greet Beth. Beth was told about what an awful area this is...crime, and awful area...much like she had told me and I told her it was about money...the cheapest option she had for me was $100 a night...last visit I paid $130 a night. I think she is not happy with me. Ya think? She could not secure our safety at the hotel as both Beth and I lost money mysteriously. So I am happy to say I am living very cheap and am happy to have someone here.

This evening we met Dustin and Cortney and Ryland...a new Kaz family coming through for their exit procedures. We had such a nice time at Mama Mia. What a great group of people! I am so glad to have met them. Ryland will be another future Texan along with Stella. How cool!

Now to the visit with Stella, firsts...ha ha...hope she never reads this part.....the caregiver brought her out and held her for some time...I coaxed her and she came to me easily only to give me a loud "BURP"!! Ha ha!! Then they caregiver put her arms out to coax her back and cool Miss Stella just patted her hand away...very cool! As I was holding her a Senior Nurse came by and said "Amazing the transformation" in Kazakh or Russian of course...I still am amazed when I hear this. Really?? I have always seen an amazing little girl with lots of potential! Did they not? Maybe that was Stella hiding and waiting for me to arrive??

We then headed out to the gazebo and played as we do...another couple of firsts....I think I heard a delicate girly poof!! Oh no! Later we got hiccups...lots of air in my girl today. Enjoying everything about this sweet little angel!



14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Sweet. Thank you for sharing. Love the little teeth too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a nice time with the Stones! Also, that you'll have company in your apt.---I also had someone move in with me for a couple of weeks while in Almaty which worked out great for both of us. Give that smiley girl a squeeze from her pals in Michigan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool that you got to have dinner with the Stones. Love the photos! Precious! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful smiles. I love hearing all about your little girl.
    It is cool that you found a friend and have some one to share expenses--will also keep the lonliness away.
    I found meeting other families one of the most fun parts about my trips so I am glad you have company too.
    I am just so excited for you as I watch this whole process unfold--Stella was indeed waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at those perfect little princess lips!! The better to kiss her with!!! The teeth are fabulous as well, Hannah has those same 2 in right now...the better to bite her mama with!! Just you wait, LOL... Can't believe you are already on day 8!!! Take zillions of pics.... XOXO Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious are those smiles. I hope Stella reads all of this one day and realizes how wonderful her first days were with her mom. She and you will cherish these moments for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the straight ahead picture where her mouth is closed...what beautiful lips, perfect skin and rosy cheeks...I can tell that she is a beauty!! And those teeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious baby girl. And her skin is just amazing! And Erin has it right. You'll need to watch out for little love bites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can tell that she is just precious. So happy she is doing new things daily. Sounds like she just needed your love to blossom. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sneak peaks - beautiful smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol! Love the 'firsts!' What an adorable little smile. Her two tiny teeth are so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Baby noises that only a mother could love! What a sweetie - and sweet little lips too! Glad that your living situation is working out for you. We're still waiting on word to go back and hear that it will be at least 8 weeks so we may not see you after all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are just the most adorable little lips and teeth!! What a beauty!!! And, awesome that Beth and you can stay together. You'd probably be together so much any way, so why not save some money and have the company?! Brilliant! You are a pro, Lisa! :-) Cannot wait to see Stella's whole body!

    ReplyDelete