Tuesday, July 13, 2010

another bonding day 1

Today was a really nice day. I got out and walked for 1 hour and 20 minutes this morning. I walked all the way to the BH to see how far it was. At about 2 my team came to pick me up and we headed (back) to BH #1. Stella looked precious even though they gave her that darned boys cap again...they seem to dress her girl appropriate but I actually haven't seen any baby boys her age. I did bring in a little bow which she tolerated and looked adorable in.

It took her about 2 minutes to adjust back to me....in the beginning she would pull her hand away...and she did that just for a bit...then it was all fun and games! Everything I gave her went straight into her mouth and when she opened wide i noticed that she had two new top teeth! Very difficult to get a good picture of a child teething!

I turned on my ipod for her which she loves and she got very active after awhile. I see my future ahead of me with a very busy girl. She threw her toys out of the stroller and cried to be picked up....I am thinking she is already spoiled!? She loved digging through my bag and found lots of interesting things to pull out...the best was my water bottle.

After we left the Baby House we had to go to an official Notary office and we stayed there for 3 hours doing paperwork. They wanted to know her official name. I think that's the first time I put it in writing. All in all...it was a very good day. Paka for now I am off to bed!!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very good day of bonding indeed! Miras used to get pink hats with flowers on them so don't feel so bad about the boys hat. Great that you have nice weather as it can be hot there. Almaty is a great walking city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Stella seem to be in a dance of getting to know eachother...how adorable! Glad to hear that you're enjoying your walks..when do you move to the new apartment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you. How wonderful that you have such a beautiful city to take advantage of in your free time! Sounds like Stella is very active and "with it"! Can't wait to see pictures! xo Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful first official day of bonding. Just 13 more to go and you can apply to court. See how easy IA is?

    Enjoy getting to know each other.
    Lou Ann & Lexie too

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY - that is all i can say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that first time of officially writing their name down kind of surreal? I remember doing that too and it just felt so cool--like it made is so real that she was mine.
    I love her initials S.S.S.

    ReplyDelete