Sunday, July 11, 2010

Luxury digs.....


the bedroom


the kitchen


the living room

For your entertainment...here are pictures of my 3rd floor apartment (more like 5 floors up) it is nice as Kaz apartments go. It's always strange to be in someone else's place....you never really feel secure, like they will walk in at any time. On the 15th I will move to a studio with A/C and it will be closer to the BH. This area is nice, I am just a 7 minute walk from Tsum and Silk Way Mall.

Tomorrow is the big day! I get to see Stella. I get to love Stella in person. I get to give Stella sweet lipstick kisses. I get to basque in her sweet almond shaped eyes. I get to hear her beautiful laugh that sounds like bells ringing. I get to feel so happy when she turns in her stroller and watches me. I get to see her goofy little smile that lights up her whole face and mine. I get to be in the presence of the magic of a little girl named Stella. I am so in love with this little girl and I can't wait to be with her again!

9 comments:

  1. Hey - this doesn't look so bad for just
    $40 ish a night - I love these pics - gives me an idea of what I will experience - thinking of you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see photos of Stella. So pretty. And see your grinning face! All the best, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright!!! Finally there. I can't wait to see pictures. Take it easy and get a little rest before you don't have any more time to rest. Ha! Ha! Thinking of you and my prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love their kitchens. You can do laundry, dishes and nuke your dinner all without moving a foot! That will help you save your energy for your lovin' Stella time. Take lots of pictures so we can all share that love!

    Thinking of you two tomorrow,
    Lou Ann & Lexie too

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - you've gotta love that tall white vase thing?!? And take a picture of the entrance to the building. Is it as bad as mine was?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great - but sounds like the studio may be the way to go. Near the Tsum is a great place to stay (will the studio be there too?). If so, I'll give you some advice on where to eat/shop. We are hoping to stay in an apt near there the next trip too (no word yet...). Can't wait to read the words and see the photos of your reunion with your Stella Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow--should be just a few short hours now!! I am so excited for you.
    the apartment looks very nice--very comparable to the "nicest" ones in Krasnoyarsk.
    Oh--I just can't wait to hear about your reunion with Stella!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice digs! aahh i miss Kazakhstan.
    Stella sure is lucky to get such an expressive mommy. she will learn so much from you. :)

    ReplyDelete