Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pictures from Kaz Trip #1.......3 more trips to go...... ; )

All in all a very good trip! Should we call this pretrip #1? Or the trip that didn't count? What ever...I met my Stella! I also left my netbook in AMS so am just a little late in posting these assorted photos from my down time in Kaz. Enjoy!
My seat mate and body guard! I mean someone had to look after my bag while I sipped champagne! LOL!
Cuteness FA Joe
my favorite flight attendant, Sylvia and me
The very tiny Yotel in Schipol AMS
Hotel Alma


things from Kaz
Paul, John, Ringo, Lisa, George, Beth & Janet
on top of Kok Tobe

Lisa, Janet and beth at Cafe Alma
Really?? I have to pay YOU to use it??
the day I knew everything was going to be fine
Cable car going up Kok Tobe
Beth and Lisa in front of the silly Noddles sign...great food and as most restuarants in Kaz...serve Sushi to Pizza!
dumplings at Assorti...yum!

6 comments:

  1. Great post Lisa. I feel like I'm back in Almaty. Just a couple of weeks and you'll be holding Stella again. Get shoppin' girl!

    Lou Ann & Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics Lisa--you sound so upbeat despite 3 more trips. It must be because you know Stella is yours. Very soon.
    Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the rainbow-God's symbol of hope and peace. I am so happy you found Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, wonderful photos. Yes, rainbows definitely mean special things to me, as well. I can't wait to see the photos of you back in Kaz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures. Mama's go through anything for their miracles - even an extra trip across the world :) You are awesome and when Stella comes home it will be all the more sweet. Wish it were easier, though :(. Hang tough through all of these crazy turns, Stella is around the corner. I can't believe we missed the Beatle statue on Kok Tobe. We were there twice and neither of us remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool - and just think you will be back there very very soon to resume!

    ReplyDelete