Tuesday, May 18, 2010

waiting is so hard

Hi everyone. I am still home, still waiting on my visa to come thru. I sent my passport in on May 3, May 4th my LOI number came thru and since the 6th the courier service has been going up to the embassy every day, that it is open, and are turned away everyday because my LOI number nor I, am in the system. My agency has checked on the other end (Kaz) and they say it was sent. Still I wait.

I don't even know what to do with myself....you would think a month long vacation would be nice. (I can't work without my passport) But I have way too much time on my hands to sit and think and worry.

That's all for now.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, I was just thinking about you and how I hadn't heard anything in awhile. I really don't understand the process and what's going on now, but I do understand that it stinks!! I will continue to pray that you get to go soon...I'm so sorry that this is happening :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This process is at times un-believable. But I still believe that we will all be mothers soon....my prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy...don't they have telephones????? Really, how hard can this be? Ugh! Hope you are driving them mad with telephone calls! Hugs to you during this wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soon - very soon you will be holding Sam. Just focus on that and everything else will get easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping they resolve this all soon and you get on a plane next week like you expected!

    ReplyDelete