Sunday, August 8, 2010

Signs

Stella Sabrina shining!

Sabrina on bonding day 1


I just had to post these pictures...I can talk all day long about how my Stella shines. But when I look at her pictures of the first bonding day back in June...I can hardly believe it's the same child. I met Sabrina and knew immediately that she was "there" but it took me a good day after talking to so many of you...that I needed to give her a chance to shine. She is my Stella and boy does she shine!

If you read my posts from Looking for Sam, you know that I believe in signs and all sorts of kookiness ! In the end I know it is because the big Guy upstairs had these plans for me all along but for me it's entertaining and interesting. Sometimes it is motivating and makes me feel as if I am on the right path. I wonder about all the signs I had for the little guy. What did those mean? Did someone know me so well that they had to use the little guy to get me to Kaz in order for me to meet Stella? Maybe? I am stubborn and I was on course to meet a little boy.

Want to hear my latest signs? Way back, a psychic had told me that the little guy would be called "little sunshine" Stella means "star" which is a little sunshine. When I chose the name for her, I didn't know that. The other day for my blog I chose a song called "shine on", I had never heard it before then...it just seemed to fit for Stella. I was in a Claire's accessory store and while in there I heard "shine on". The tv was in the living room on Friday and the announcer was talking about something and said 'shine on". Last night I was watching a movie, I think the movie with Helen Hunt about tornadoes and on the ending credits they played a different song with the chorus....shine on!!

I can't wait to see Miss Stella, my lucky star, to see what surprises she has in store for me. I don't know if I will get to see her other then after court. WHEN...I get my big YES!!! Praying for a big YES!! I think it depends on the Chief doctor and she is by the book so maybe not. I will be leaving for Kaz on the 11th and arrive there on the 13th, court on the 17th, home on the 18th. I have packed clothes for Stella and things that I think I will need on the last trip. My interpreter has been gracious enough to let me leave things there for the remaining two trips.

I am going the apartment route again...I saved so much money even though it is not the most luxurious way to go. I spent over $4,000 on the first trip, (the trip that didn't count) and a lot of that cost was the $150 a night hotel and the team fee. Ouch! This apartment is only on the 3rd floor but it doesn't have A/C. It looks like it's in the high 80's and 50's and 60's at night so it shouldn't be as bad as that HOT week on my 2nd trip. That was HOT!! Cost per night is about $41 US a night. I can do anything for a week...right??

Wish me luck! Paka for now.......

8 comments:

  1. Grace and i just watched the videos and I am with you - all the signs are pointing the way to Stella. Grace would like to say...I think your videos are really cute !!!!!!!!
    We will be thinking of you on your court date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 11th is Jack and Mady's 2nd birthday and the 18th is Fred and Annie's 3rd Gotcha Day! You are starting and ending your trip on days that are very special for me and the "babies" in my life...I see these as more signs that the trip will be a success :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for a very successful day in court for you because I know that you and Stella are destined to be together forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you! I will keep you in my prayers for a safe journey, a wonderful court experience, a glorious shining bright Stella to be in your arms forever. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers are being said for you and Miss Stella...and always looking for signs along the way!! Safe travels. Q.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers and warm wishes from Austin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip! Good luck with court. You will do fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stars are aligned and Ms Stella is waiting for you. So of course you'll have a great trip and get the "positive decision" you both deserve.

    And it was great to finally meet you. I feel like we've know each other for years (and I guess we really have) but it was wonderful to sit down and enjoy a fabulous lunch with you and have you meet Lexie. She loves her Kazakh horse "Sarah" by the way and carries it with her everywhere. Thanks again.

    Lou Ann & Lexie too

    ReplyDelete