Wednesday, August 4, 2010

order in the court!

Just found out I have a court date...it's august 17th!! Yay...but wait.... so much to do!! I am still awaiting my FBI prints as the first set never got back to me and I finally just today got an appointment with USCIS/NBC to update my prints....wonder if everything will get back to me before the 11th...when I am set to leave for Kaz? I wonder what will happen if they don't?? I also had to rearrange my work schedule and have training for work on Saturday. Oh the stress! I am not even thinking about the stress of the court date yet. Just that I have it and that's good enough for me!

Today I started going though clothes that I have recently purchased...that aren't for a boy...for some reason I have gotten all these clothes in size 12 mo....what was I thinking??Stella wears a 6 to 9 month....hmmmm....more shopping in my future.....it is a bitter sweet thing...want to buy clothes for sweet Stella but need to think about paying for my next two trips to Kaz......I have hardly worked since May because of the visa and the two trips........it's that responsibility thing again.......OK, so I discovered Etsy.com...and also the pillow case dresses....I ordered one for $10 and I think that if I can figure out how to make them, then we are all set! Maybe for the summer.

Oh, this song that I picked a few days ago...I had never heard before, it just sounded right for Stella. Today I went into a store and they played that. I wanted to cry in the Claires but somehow I felt they would look at me funny......

Paka for now!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the court date--I am so glad it came up quickly and that you can legally become Stella's mom since you have been in your heart for a long time now.
    I just got a letter today that my case was reassigned to NBC and they gave me a case number, etc. I don't know what I need them for anymore but I will definitely hang onto the information. I hope they come through for you in getting everything done by the 11th.
    What an exciting time. I will be thinking of you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's huge news! At USCIS in San Antonio, they accept people on Saturday mornings without an appointment. I'm not sure if that helps, but thought I would mention it! Gosh, I am so darned happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! So glad you have a plan to go back so soon. I'm sure the prints will work out fine. We buy a lot of cute, gently used clothes at Once Upon A Child. Maybe your area has a shop like that. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! See, everything is moving quickly. Time flies when you have so much to do. Stella will soon fit into the 12 month clothes, just wait.

    ReplyDelete