Saturday, April 24, 2010

Packing again!




Friday night I got back from an extended work trip..seems my first 3 day Frankfurt trip turned into a 9 day Volcation caused by the ash. Had a blast in a cute town called Mainz, every day was sunny and warm but cool at night. I had a great crew but was so happy to get home and get ready for my big Kaz trip! This morning I woke up at 4 am and just started packing. Over the past 3 years I have gathered up things that I would need for my trip. I had lots of help packing! I think they haven't gotten over me being gone for 9 days.......


4 comments:

  1. Welcome home!Life is always interesting isn't it. Can you believe in just a couple of weeks you will finally be on the LONGEST flight of your life. I know you must have had flights longer in length but emotionally this will be the longest because you'll finally be meeting Sam at the end of it. Do you know for sure when you'll be leaving?

    Have fun packing! It will be one of the last time you don't have little hands helping you instead of little paws!

    Lou Ann & Lexie too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every few days I think, "What's today's date? When is Lisa leaving?" I can't wait for you to meet Sam...it's really happening Lisa!!! :)

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it home. This is the FUN packing! (ok, a little stressful too - but FUN with anticipation!) Looks like you are in good hands, er, paws! My furry kids do the same when I'm packing. Who will take care of them while you are gone?

    P.S. I am now on a business trip that immediately followed my 4.5 day vacation and all I want to do is go HOME! I'm sure you can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your helpers are so cute. It is fun to see you working in Sam's room.
    It is so close now Lisa--you are exactly where you are supposed to be.
    Kazakhstan--here you come!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete