Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy 18 months!

Today is Stella's 18 month birthday! On her first birthday she was still at Baby House #1 and I was back home, so we didn't get to celebrate. Tonight we will have a piece of the special pink cake that we had for her back in June. It's been in the freezer just waiting for Stella!

This past summer I finally got to meet Lou Ann and Lexie. I can honestly say that I have not met a couple of girls that I like more then these two! I feel like I have known Lou Ann for years. More then the 3 years that she has been there for me through the times with CHI and every aspect of the adoption. I know that I can ask Lou Ann anything and she will give me her honest opinion. She and I have so much in common. Both military brats of pilots, attended the same University at the same time, Her major theater, mine art. Both lived in LA to persue careers in motion pictures and television (she was successful....I was an extra ; ) ) Both single Kaz mamas.

Finally yesterday we got the two Kazakh princesses together. A fast friendship was created and I know it will be a forever one. These girls even had the same color on. Stella loves Lexie and I see a new light in her that I didn't see yesterday!




On Sunday we got into the holiday spirit and Stella, Tina and I went out to the winery and enjoyed the sunset, which you can't see but we really had a nice time.




4 comments:

  1. Those are 2 beautiful Kaz princesses!! Where's the Kaz mama picture?! Love the bow, I can't believe how long and gorgeous her hair is! Happy 18 mos, Stella!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red!! Stella looks great and you look very happy. I hope that you had a wonderful holiday together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Miss Stella! She looks wonderful and I've enjoyed catching up with some of your recent blogs. So glad to two of you are doing great. You both look very happy!

    ReplyDelete